May 31, 2008

Another sidetrip away from Politics..


I nevah write about moi here. Nevah evah! But recently, if you scroll down a post or two you will see where I did veer from the norm on this here Bloggy thing.


I will now do this again.


I have blogged on a personal level every now and then over on my sports/bullshit blog in the past. Here and here are memorable posts from that blog and they tell you about moi and my mindset if you care to know. That blog has all of three readers and none of them are regular by any stretch of the imagination. That is quite fine with me, I don't really like to draw attention to myself...unless I am drunk of course. Plus I do not blog with any regularity over there. But I digress...


As a native and current resident of Cali, supposed land of the fruits and nuts, I can and most certainly do avail myself of the law known as Prop 215. I actually shop in a dispensary for my medication needs and they run the gamut from a posh, Weeds-type setting with all the comfy accouterments to the seedy bookie-like joints that are unclean, dark and with the armed guard at the front door...scary as fuck.


Most mornings I like to self-medicate after I take care of the few chores that require an alert Dusty to perform them. Like giving Nicky her morning insulin injection. Nick is our fat, old, white poodle that the ball and chain has owned for 13 plus years. He too is fat, white and old. But I don't hold it against him as he is a wonderful man that loves me and provides for me as no other human ever has.


To continue reading, click here jackass ;)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.