May 31, 2008

From our Dept of WTF?


From TO via McClatchy we get this news:

Washington - Beverly Fanning is among the campaign donors who'll be joining President Bush at a gala at Washington's Ford's Theater Sunday night, but she says that won't dissuade her from her current passion: volunteering for Barack Obama's presidential campaign.

Now, I knew I wasn't dreaming because I have had two cups of Espresso and my insect bites are driving me nuts...so I had to click on that linky in my TO newsletter. Yep, sure as shit it lists some of the folks that gave to the Bush campaign as now contributing to Obama's campaign..this info is available online of course if you know where to look and want to pour over pages and pages of FEC(Federal Election files. They list some of them:

Among them are Julie Nixon Eisenhower, the granddaughter of the late GOP president Dwight Eisenhower; Connie Ballmer, the wife of Microsoft Chief Executive Officer Steve Ballmer; Ritchie Scaife, the estranged wife of conservative tycoon Richard Mellon Scaife and boxing promoter Don King.

Well, that isn't a list of who's who in the Rethuglican party but it is interesting none the less. Also noted in the piece is that the folks they talked to, who are moderate Republicans, are giving to OBAMA. Its a good read, and not real long..check it out...interesting as hell my dear readers .

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.