May 31, 2008

The DNC Rules committee is haggling as I type this..


I slept in damn it, I nevah evah do that!!! MSNBC is showing it live and as I suck down a cuppa coffee, the FL chair is pleading his case.

Looks a little like an inquisition to me, except for the audience seated there are clapping and screaming like its a sports contest.

I will report on the outcome later..need more coffee.

Ok, its later...HuffPo is reporting a backroom deal was already reached for the FL delegates last night..all will be seated but each only has half a vote. No word on their Super's however.

So, its all a show that I am watching now...fuck that is bullshit..I hate backroom deals...reminds me of the Rethugs ya know..

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.