Jun 6, 2008

The smell of bullshit first thing in the morning..


When I heard this bs a week or so ago..I thought about posting on it..then..I said nah...just ignore it..do not give it more life than the idiots who already are.

But it's taken on a life of it's own..and its a friggin rumor! No one has been able to provide "the tape"...no one has been able to bring this supposed comment to the masses. Yet the rightwing nutjob factory is all over it. If some jackass had access to this tape...it surely would of seen the light of day by now...so ol Hillary could claim her..cough..rightful place at the head of the Democratic ticket.

Now, the leftwing nutjobs for Hillary are on it like stink on shit too. Larry Johnson no less..yes, THAT Larry Johnson.

As dnA posts this morning: Are you Freaking Serious? Dude..are you? Larry...get thee behind me Satan..your fucking out there with the wingnuts that trashed your candidate and her husband for years dude..You are sleeping with the enemy on this you dumb sumbitch.

Not one to link to DKos, but this story is pretty good..and for the love of Gawd, it needs to be out there just as much as the wingnuts are out there, blathering on about the Michelle Obama Whitey Tape that NO one has seen yet they ALL just know exists.

Just like the Muslim school bullshit and all the other crappola spread by the rightwing nuttery..I hope this too shall pass..but I ain't holding my breath.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.