Jun 6, 2008

This comment was so true, I had to make it a post..

I left it over at Politits..poor woman asked a simple question and I went off like a 20 gun salute. The question was, what tired ol line used by all the worthless pundits on the telly drives you crazy..my response:

Ok, they all drive me batshit insane..but I still watch!!!

As the sweet and lovely Randal notes I am a masochist. So f'n what? I got way too much time on my hands and my medicinal cannabis is running low. That shit is expensive here in Cali, even if it IS legal to buy in a store in a strip mall and they have armed guards at the door. Armed guards ain't cheap mutha fuckas!

where was i? shit..i dunno...time to put msnbc on in the background and rage against the machine known as television..sigh.

I got three blown discs and a shrink that says I am nuts because of the three blown discs..wtf..does she think she is clairvoyant? Its a no-brainer folks..yes I am out of my ever-lovin mind.

I think I am nuts for a myriad of reasons..a major one being the idiots that talk incessantly on all things political. For the most part most of them have never been elected to an office. Except for that fuckwit Pat Buchanan..that piece of shit actually worked for the second biggest criminal to ever be elected President..and he has the fucking nads to dump on Bush? WTF? Does he think most of us have forgotten his retarded run for the Presidency? STFU Pat you damn moron.

But I do love Rachel Maddow..the woman will go toe to toe with Buchanan...and for that alone I hold her in high esteem. But even she gets on my last nerve...

I hate pundits yet I watch them all friggin day..how fucked up is that?

Don't answer that last question..it was rhetorical..

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.