Jun 5, 2008

What these folks said...

From dnA at TooSense this is spot-fucking-on. From Tami at What Tami Said, this is also spot-fucking-on.

While we are on the subject..Ta-Nehisi is spot-on too in this post. Joan Walsh has been on my last fucking nerve for months now. Ta-Nehisi delivers a fine statement here at Matthew Yglesias's blog on all things stupid and Ferraro.

What do these links have in common? They are either about women or written by women or both. The idiots known as Joan Walsh and Geraldine Ferraro are a common thread as well. And race..yep...race is a big part of the fucking equation too.

With Obama being the 'presumptive nominee' for the Dem's now, the race bullshit is gonna get a workout folks..bet on it. And I ain't talking about just the Rethugs..I am looking at the Democrats damn it.

As for white folks that aren't racist but are...cough..racially resentful...well, you folks are pretty pathetic mutha fuckas any way you parse it.

For an excellent piece on how people of color are jerked around, I hope all six of my regular readers have read "Visible Man" by Colson Whitehead. Dude nails it.

As a half brown, half white old bitch..I have seen it all...from both sides of the racial fence so to speak.

Or so I thought..Obama's candidacy is showing me shit I never thought would see the light of day..and it ain't pretty. Its five months until the general election..plenty of time for the wingnuttery to get into high gear. sigh....

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.