Jul 20, 2008

Yesterday this blog was 3 years old..

Gee I missed it. My own blogs birthday.

Oh big friggin deal..I did look back this morning to several of my first posts..and laughed my hairy ass off. Because I was so....bitchy! Also my use of the f-bomb hasn't changed much over the last three years. Sadly I switched to haloscan a year or so ago..so none of my old comments from readers are still there. That is about the only thing I am bummed about.

I also was going after Turdblossom hard and heavy..news there right? But I do like the very first graphic I ever used, which is below.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.