Aug 11, 2008

Unbelievable....


Pelosi says now....drilling offshore is a-ok with her.

Read all about it here.

I am stunned...this worthless sellout is on my last nerve. And this CLOWN represents California.

Her aides say she hasn't changed her position on offshore drilling...horseshit. From The Hill link above:

She even indicated that she might support a package that includes drilling. She said her decision on whether to support such legislation would depend on how the policies are packaged.

It’s not excluded, let’s put it that way,” Pelosi said.

If that isn't a change, I don't know what is. I don't give a shit how they 'package' it...NO Offshore Drilling mutha fuckas!

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.