Sep 7, 2008

Check out Sirens Chronicles...okey dokey?


Because the designer Craig and I spent a full day and a half working on it. Craig did all the heavy lifting.... I just bitched, demanded or agreed.

Plus, its Sunday and I always try my damnedest to direct some folks to the best little group blog in the blogosphere that no one knows about. I am tired of it being a well-kept secret.

Fran has a good post up that breaks down the Rethugs convention.

Carol breaks down the whole damn 08 Presidential Election.

Betmo's great post about Palin and her wingnutty church and pastor. Complete w/video!

Those are just a few of the posts awaiting your readership people...come on, humor me ok? ;>)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.