Oct 20, 2008

Manchester United!

Its a great group that is looking for new members...oh, shit..wait!

Its Writers United and the title is a bit self-explanatory. It was the brainchild of Utah Savage, who like fine wine gets better with age. :)

I will get your email addresses in the comments section of this post, and sign you up for this private blog of creative, fiction-loving fools...I mean writers. ;>p

Haloscan will record your email and send it to me, so make sure the email you use is the correct one please. Do not print your email address publicly in the comment section, use the area provided under your name.

Also, feel free to email me there with what tools you need on the site, or whatever you call them. It's a naked site right now and it's not pretty.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.