Oct 11, 2008

McCain forced to defend Obama at a Townhall meeting



I was shocked, depressed and literally cried when I watched the video a few posts down of the McCain supporters. Well Johnny, I hope you got what you wanted I thought to myself.

But Friday, McCain was forced to face what he and Sarah Palin had created when people actually raised questions that would strike fear and loathing into the hearts of normal, intelligent folks. He knew media camera's were rolling and thus had to DEFEND Obama in front of his hordes of haters and xenophobes.

The crowed BOO'ed him. That's right...the sick fucks boo'ed him for defending Obama. He and his sick minions created this atmosphere of hate and fear of the Black Man.

Alternet has a good read up about the BIPARTISAN concern of McCain's latest tactics. Just a couple of choice money quotes for ya'all:

"I accuse you of deliberately feeding the most unhinged elements of our society the red meat of hate ..."

“And from a purely practical political vantage point, please find me a swing voter, an undecided independent, or a torn female voter that finds an angry mob mentality attractive.”

"There is this free floating sort of whipping around anger that could really lead to some violence. I think we’re not far from that."

"Stop! Think! Your rallies are beginning to look, sound, feel and smell like lynch mobs."


All of these quotes above are from REPUBLICANS. Read the Alternet article for more outrage.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.