Oct 9, 2008

What I have been doing lately.

Taking photographs. Not all were of mammals...but the vast majority are. If you click them for a larger image...some of them are HUGE...so keep that in mind. ;)
These are my charges...well, all except the top one. That's my sisters dawg Lucy.

I think Scooter, whom I usually vote for every 4 years for President, looks pretty evil in the photo above, don't you?

PeeWee, the newest addition to our tribe above. He loves Scooter as if Scooter was his daddy, which he isn't. Scooter has been neutered for six years...which is part of the reason he's a fat sumbitch.
My friend here works for a Wildlife organization in SoCal.. She nurses little possums and raccoons back to health and releases them into the wild in a safer place.

If they can't be released, due to permanent health issues, they will either live w/her or in a huge sanctuary. She avoids human contact with the healthy ones, so they don't develop a bond....they are after all..wild creatures.

Ok, thats all I got today..have a good one folks. ;)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.