Nov 13, 2008

A little fun for the masses suffering through the recession..

Personally, I am dogsitting here:

But I have a fucking cold, so it's not so much fun this time around in the wine country of Temecula. Plus, the pool isn't heated damn it. So I sleep alot, blow my nose a lot and bitch a LOT...to the dogs.

But, I did manage to get around the blogosphere today and found this gem at OkJimm's place. I have purchased the following as Xmas gifts for some friends and family members:

For my brother, the Jesus freak:
For Betmo, a Dashboard Buddha:
And for the rednecks in Bakersfield who are pissed that a Black Man was elected President:

And finally, for Utah Savage, some temporary tatoo's..
Gotta go find something to blow my nose into...I have used all the toilet paper I think..

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.