Jan 18, 2009

A little bit of fun for a sickie like moi.


The lovely and talented OKjimm has tagged moi with a "Six Random Things About Me" meme. It is his attempt to bring a little frivolity into my meager political existence. But...I still found a way to put politics into it. HAHAHAHA jimbo! ;p

The Rules

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Drumroll please!!!! Six random things about me-

1. I have smoked the herb with Dusty Hill of ZZ Top fame. It was a fabulous Boston morning and it was some excellent shit.

2. He then hit on me. I politely declined. It was the 70's and I was in love with someone.

3. I drove an amateur stockcar for an entire season, never finished a race. The guys put me into the wall every week.

4. I have been married 4 times...twice to the same idiot.

5. I rubbed shoulders with some of the brightest revolutionary minds of my era(70's). A lot of good that did me.

6. I have been jailed twice for not paying my speeding tickets. I have been jailed numerous times for protesting..too many to count.

7. I have lost a lot of weight lately and my fucking underwear won't stay up.


Now, I share the love with the following wonderful people. I don't follow rules well, so I picked seven. Have some fun with it ok?
Karen Zipdrive
Kim
Lazy Iguana
BadTux
Dark Black
Fran
Betmo

Hugs...but no kisses to all..I am contagious ya know. ;p

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.