Feb 10, 2009

He just had to move to tornado alley...


I have never experienced a tornado. So I am probably more hyper about them than folks who actually been through them.

Oklahoma is full of bad weather today and it will only get worse tonight according to the folks on the weather channel. Two, possibly three tornado's have touched down this afternoon already.

My son works out of town, so his kitteh, Frankie, is alone in the fifth wheel...otherwise known as a 'wobbly box' by locals I am told by my son. When Brian told a friend he was moving to OK and taking his fifth wheel to live in, his friend said, and I quote:
Your taking a wobbly box to tornado alley son? Are you crazy?
It was funny at the time. Guess you had to been there.

So I will watch the weather channel all evening and call the kid at least 20 times. I also have radar up in my browser. I have never seen such nasty looking radar in my life... so many red and pink spots...all bad.

Give me a good ol' earthquake over a tornado anyday..

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.