Feb 24, 2009

Tonight the Big O speaketh.


Lately he resembles The Shrub, with his support of various Shrub bullshit policies...like the hell hole called Bagram, trying to quash the wiretapping court case and last but not least, the missing White House emails. WTF dude?

Needless to say, he isn't on my list of top ten good humans recently. He is scaring me to tell the truth.

So, today he will address both houses of Congress Critters. Sort of a rookie State of the Union speechifying moment.

The Domestic Agenda has everyone's attention...but the issues I list at the top are important too. We can not forget them...or let Obama continue business as usual regarding them.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.