Mar 7, 2009

What did you say?:?


Mommie Dearest...she is moving back to Cali. Of course every year she says that at the end of the winter when she heads back, on her broom, to Missouri. 

But I feel this time she means it. Dunno why, but I do.

I am experiencing a plethora of emo's right now about this development, since this winter is the first time in years I have spent any quality time w/the ole biddy. 

And, amazingly enough...she never once instigated any drama. Drama = being hospitalized.

My Republican sista will be torn as well as Mum will be living with her in Sandy Eggo. 

At least Mum and I agree politically. 

Gotta go think on this awhile...have a good Saturday folks. ;)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.