May 9, 2009

Saturday...


Woke up to the news that Daddy Rich, aka the NBA's Chuck Daly passed away. Did a short post on him here on my sports blog. He has gone on to the big roundball place in the sky where I am sure he will see Red Auerbach and other greats that went before him.

It's a sports extravaganza day for moi. Cav's play again today..Go King James!

Plenty of baseball on the boob toob.

Stock car racing this evening, under the lights at Darlington.

Haven't read any political fare yet this morning..so this is all I got for now.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.