May 22, 2009

Waterboard Dick.


Or at the very least, send him packing to that undisclosed location. I am tired of being inundated with his fuckery.

Do you realize he is polling eight points higher since he started his US Tour to clear his name? Now we will never get rid of the bastard!

Lets have some real news ok media folks? Surely you jackasses can find something else to talk and/or write about than the media-created grudge match between Obama and The Big Dick Cheney™.

Sports is my saving grace..I can lose myself for a couple of hours. Baseball, Basketball...they both can calm the savage breast. My fantasy teams are another story..they suck beyond measure..which is typical for moi.

Go Cavs!

This weekend starts the travesty known as InterLeague Play for baseball. It's a travesty I tell ya! ;) I also hate the Designated Hitter (DH). Old school? Perhaps...

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.