Jun 25, 2009

Jacko's legacy..in music

Watch a nice video of MJ's music legacy here on my video page.

Musical facts on Michael Jackson:
Jacko sold an estimated 750 million records worldwide, released 13 No.1 singles and became one of a handful of artists to be inducted twice into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The Guinness Book of World Records recognized Jackson as the Most Successful Entertainer of All Time and "Thriller" as the Biggest Selling Album of All Time. Jackson won 13 Grammy Awards and received the American Music Award's Artist of the Century Award.


No matter what your opinion of him was as a human being, the man did change music and dance..by combining them into works of art many times.

My son loved Jacko. I remember fighting furiously with my ex husband about what my son wanted for Christmas one year..an MJ doll, complete with that red leather jacket seen in the video Thriller. My son loved his music and his videos as a wee lad.

It drove my ex-husband crazy that my son wanted a 'doll'. Especially a doll of a black man. It infuriated me that he was racist and homophobic.

My son got that doll and his own version of the red leather jacket. We talked about that today on the phone when I called to tell him that Jacko had died. He was sad about it, but we enjoyed the walk down memory lane.

Jacko became a freak, it was sad to watch him fall from his pinnacle. The child molestation charges were something that he had to carry the rest of his life, yet he was acquitted in one trial and paid off the family in another. Whether he molested children..we will never be sure. We can be sure that his father was a bag of shit that sucked the life out of a small child in order to fill his own bank account, thereby robbing Jacko of any semblance of a childhood.

Jacko changed the face of pop music and he gave his all to his fans that loved him regardless of whether he had a real nose on his face or a prosthetic, regardless of the fact that he went from a black man to a man whiter than my current husband or had wrongfully touched a child.People loved Jacko and always will.

He was basically broke when he died. His beloved Neverland Ranch is owned by the cartel that was bankrolling his new tour in Europe.

I just hope his demons are at rest and that his children will remember him as a father who loved them more than anything else in the world.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.