Jun 11, 2009

This will make you feel warm and fuzzy...not!


Americans net worth shrinks $1.33 Trillion in the first quarter.

Now, I don't have any stocks..so I figured this news didn't really affect me. But..I saw this part and cringed:
Collectively, homeowners had 41.4 percent equity in their homes in the first quarter. That was down from 42.9 percent in the fourth quarter .The value of household real-estate holdings fell 2.4 percent.
But..never fear dear reader..because Bennie Bernanke says the recession will be over by the end of the year!

I guess he has a really great crystal-fucking-ball....

Or maybe it's because 10 of the banks have the ability to repay their TARP loans, to the tune of $68 Billion..because they jacked the living shit out of the credit card rates and anything else they could raise legally.

Our personal money trees are getting bare..

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.