Jul 17, 2009

Another edition of Feline Friday.

Sweetie, aka Faceplant is coming along nicely in the physical sense. His appetite is good and he is becoming a finicky eater. He still wants nothing to do with the other felines and they don't seem real interested in him either. Sweetie does approve of Sasha however. Below is Sasha and Bobbie a couple of years back. I love the hell out of this picture:


So, Sweetie and Sasha touch noses when Sasha gets on the bed. Sasha loves kitties and actually helped save three newborns from the dog next door last year. She heard them crying as the dog was tossing them up in the air like ragdolls. She wouldn't settle down until I saved all three of them and brought them in the house so she could check them all over and make sure they were fine. Sasha loves when Clyde and Bobbie give her kisses..but..I digress.

Sweetie's coat is growing back in, and his stitches are healing. With our temps in triple digits, the swamp coolers are running 24-7, so I have to cover him up or he gets cold. I tried putting a kitty coat on him, but he was none to happy with it. He seems to prefer being covered with one of my t-shirts..a previously worn t-shirt no less. Friggin weirdo..

Sweetie is also a very very VERY picky feline when it comes to using the cat box. Lil fucker won't go in the box if there is any hint of cat doo-doo in it. I have an entire wall lined with cat boxes at this point and I clean out the damn things every time one of the felines uses it. This is getting old real fast...so I got an automatic, self-cleaning cat box that set my happy ass back one hundred bucks.

This reclamation project is now in the red with Sweetie. And he won't even go near the damn self-cleaning cat box. Only one cat has ventured into the expensive shitter...


Pee Wee. My fearless little Pee Wee. Actually PW isn't little anymore. He is still long and lanky but filling out nicely. He sounds like a herd of cattle when he runs down the long hallway chasing one of his step brothers or sisters at 6am every morning.

Ok, that's it for this week..oh wait..my gratuitous shot of Crazy Patty relaxing in an old mixing bowl:
Have a good weekend folks!

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.