Jul 5, 2009

Excuse me???

There are times when society gives me reason to pause and reflect. This is one of those times.

Who would tell a 17-18 year old female that is about 75-100 lbs overweight that she looked good in a tube top?

Is it just me or is that explosion of flesh coming from beneath the tube top in very poor taste and just downright nasty?

I have always said people should be either comfortable or creative. But the scenario above fits neither of those right?

I am still fighting the bulge myself and vain I am not, but for the love of Christ woman...cover that shit up! Whether that is PC I dunno.

I don't know if this is a fashion fau paux or chica really thinks she is sparkling in that attire, or she flat ass doesn't give a shit. Cuz it takes some real stones to wear that garment with that bodytype...in public.

That's all I got, except Serena Williams did it again at Wimbledon. You go woman! Her 3rd Wimbledon title.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.