Jul 6, 2009

Monday...and it still smells like sulfur around these parts.


The neighborhood was full of fireworks this weekend..including last night. This didn't sit well with the felines of course.

Sweety, aka Faceplant, still won't come out from under the bed after a really huge kablooey last night about 1am.

Today's news will be full of Obama and the Russians today. Really, did he have to take that trip now? Isn't there more pressing biz at home dude?

Sometimes I think he does this shit as a diversion.

People will be second-guessing Mooselini's latest move..to abandon her job as the Gov of Alaska. There is no way to make this look good for her. No friggin way. The bitch is whacked out..and perhaps she is only listening to Todd, because no self-respecting politco is going to tell her to dump her day job..none.

My tv took a shit last week. It was only 10 months old. Vizio is a raggedy ass bunch of fuckwits and I highly recommend that you DO NOT buy any of their products without an extended warranty.

I will go silently crazy this week without tv. Sick ain't it? I admit I am addicted to the boob tube. Lots of music to be played I guess...

Oh yeah..Mac the Knife kicked the bucket this morning. Oh, how I hated that sumbitch. I hope he is in the seventh level of hell..frying. I know..its wrong to speak ill of the dead..but still Robert McNamara was a Dick Cheneysque type of dirtbag. Even if he did come around to seeing things he did as horrific..Karma is karma dude.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.