Jul 7, 2009

I can't take anymore!!!


I commandeered the Ball n' Chain's™ tv yesterday afternoon. I got to watch the usual political talk shows, much to the chagrin of the Bn'C, who hates that shit. I saw Lawrence O'Donnell hosting Hardball..yay!

Vizio wants me to ship my broken set to the warehouse in Chino, CA then they will ship a new (or refurbished) one to moi. We can't drive it down..we must ship it. And this article says only 3% of plasma tv's breakdown. Gee, to be in such small company. Who wants to bet the new one will have problems too? UPS sucks and so does Vizio.

Fuckers...fucking fuckers.

I am watching MSNBC's Dylan Ratigan. He isn't too bad and he has a strange roundtable of guests and talking heads, all waxing poetic about Michael fucking Jackson. I am watching this on my broken tv, so it looks like I am watching tv through a friggin screen door...that wiggles.

This whole day is going to be MJ day isn't it? I want some political news damn it! Give me my fix you fucks.

I go in for a cystoscopy today...oh goodie..this one should be fun right? I will now have had a freaking fucking camera in all my orifices after the day is over. I know, TMI. Suck it up and deal..after all, I have to.

Sweetie, aka FacePlant, refuses to come out from under the bed if any of the other felines are in the room.. unless there is food involved. But he is eating like it's a contest and that's a good thing for the poor lil emaciated fur-less kitteh.

Have a good day folks..and pray for moi and that camera thingy going down this afternoon. Also say a prayer for my tv and the new one that will be shipped to me using gawd knows which delivery service.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.