Aug 11, 2009

The Healthcare Wars


It seems to me that the folks who have insurance are now the ones that do not want health insurance reform.

It's the "I got mine, fuck the rest of you" scenario.

So The Big O hasn't done a very good job of explaining to those folks how healthcare reform will benefit them.

I have come to this conclusion after watching quite a few of the townhall meetings recently. Arlen Specter is holding one live right now on MSNBC. Everyone who is speaking against healthcare reform has insurance.

Now, I am not saying ALL people who have insurance are against healthcare reform..just that that bulk of folks against it already have health insurance.

This pisses me off. A lot.

I did not have health insurance for over 20 years. During that time my spine started falling apart. If I had had basic health insurance, a doctor could of dealt with the problem before it reached the stage it is now..permanently fucked up.

I am sick of the 'I got mine, fuck everyone else' mantra. Selfish bastards need to suck it up and deal.

And The Big O has to do a better job of explaining how reforming the system will help those that already have health insurance.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.