Sep 18, 2009

Bachmann pushes the corporate line to voters.


I know..this isn't news, but for the love of Buddha..wtf is this bitch pushing? Watch the video below and then tell me what you think she is selling.

Watch the video here on my video page.

Courtesy of The Ed Show. Michelle evidently loves the shit out of the corporatocracy. She tries to spin it, but she is such a lousy speaker, she hurts her cause.

Which makes me smile. Bachmann the batshit crazy neocon. Do they cringe whenever she grabs a microphone? I would hope so..

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.