Sep 16, 2009

Baucus bill is bullS&*t.

First off, you can read the 223 page bill here.

Below is Anthony Weiner on Countdown last night, discussing the horseshit bill coming out of the Senate Finance Committee.



Rep Weiner is a truly wonderful progressive member of the House. I want this man to run for President..seriously.

In this NYT article, three economists grade the Finance committee bill. One is Dean Baker, who I read regularly.

None of the three give Baucus's bill a passing grade.

Heavy sigh my friend..heavy-fucking sigh..

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.