Sep 10, 2009

It's here..

I still can not get the pictures out of my mind, even after all the years that have passed.

The second plane. The twin towers, falling one by one. The people standing in windows trying to summon up the courage to jump to their deaths. The horror and pain on the faces of people standing in NYC streets watching it all unfold live in front of them. I can still see it all in my minds eye like it was yesterday.

A friend has his wedding anniversary today. Another friends birthday is today.

This has to be the shittiest day of the year to have something to celebrate. No one ever feels like celebrating anything today.

I wonder if those raw, horrible feelings of helplessness and horror will ever leave me. I know it won't for those that lost loved ones, friends or co-workers. I feel for the folks that live in NYC or work there. Their nightmares must be unimaginable.

My heart goes out to all of them. I wish for them personal peace of mind.

I just want this day to be over. Every year, I want it to fly by in seconds instead of hours.

But it never does.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.