Sep 8, 2009

Lawrence ODonnell tells it like it is. And it's f*%ked up.



And what it is, is this:

The majority of Dem's in the Senate don't give a shit what is IN the healthcare bill, they just want to pass A BILL. Nan Pelosi is on the same fucking page in the House of Rep's. And if Rahm speaks for the Pres, Obama doesn't give a rat's ass what is in it either.

Twenty three worthless Blue Dogs will not vote for a bill w/the public option in it. One hundred progressive rep's will not vote for a bill without the public option.

Ten to twenty million people will still not have health care insurance according to Lawrence.

And I fucking believe him. Because when Obama is pressed, he admits not all American's will have health insurance. He won't give a number..but he has admitted it several times in the last few months.

It's getting harder and harder to support Democrats for me. It's even harder to support Obama at this juncture. This issue is very important to millions of American's, including me.

I am tired of friends and loved-ones dying from a lack of health insurance. Or, dying because their health insurance provider won't pay for specific procedures that might save them or at the very least make what's left of their lives comfortable.

Healthcare is rationed now people..fuck Sarah Palin and her buddies. Fuck all those selfish bastards that could give two shits if everyone in America has access to affordable healthcare, as long as they have healthcare.

I will vote for my cat in lieu of Democrats, after supporting the damn public option instead of universal, single-payer healthcare...only to see it fall by the wayside. I shit you not. I will not support another Democratic asshole if we get hosed on this lousy-ass public option.

I leave for Sandy Eggo at six a.m. tomorrow for a week. But..I will have internet..so you aren't rid of me that easily.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.