Dec 2, 2009

The Big O's speechifying on Afghanistan



 Where do you think his speech was on the Bullshit Meter? Off the fucking charts.

Well, what did you think of his plan man? Same shit, different President.

Did ya think he sold it to the majority of Americans? Oh hell no.

Do ya think it's a war worth fighting for another eight fucking years? Not only no but fuck no.

Do ya think he sounded like an eloquent used car salesman who is trying like hell to sell ya a piece of shit yet he makes it sound like the best deal out there? Yep, that sums it up.

I know he told us that he would continue to fight this war, but for the love of Buddha..why prop up another fucked up regime with billions borrowed from China? Don't ask me I am just a pissed off voter..nothing more and nothing less. And there are millions just like me, Dems, Repubs and Indy's alike.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.