Jun 29, 2010

Excuse me asshole?

I really thought I was one of 'those people' who would never get an ulcer..seriously, I did. I have no friggin problem vocalizing my pissed-offed-ness in a voice so loud, rank and obnoxious that people within a four block radius hear me and get 'my point'.

Evidently...I was wrong because my father has been able to do the unthinkable...make me sick to my stomach and consequently going to the doc's tomorrow to inquire as to whether an ulcer is in my immediate future.

Another thing he has done was push my buttons so hard and so often that I think a few of them are stuck in the on position.

So, with all that in mind, when the cunt-haired bitch in the pharmacy at Wally World, on Rosedale, jerked my chain really early this morning by announcing I would have to wait until 5pm to pick up a refill for my rescue inhaler...I almost stroked out...I swear I saw stars before I launched into a tirade that included announcing that I was calling a couple of friends I have over at channel's 29 and 23 and ripping her and her fellow pharmacy employees a new one live on the five o clock news...about how I had to go to the emergency room which gawd knows is full of death and infections to begin with....because 'they have rules' and not being able to breathe doesn't count with them.

I was told I should of called yesterday to refill the inhaler...even if I didn't need it or fucking use it yesterday. I was expected to be clairvoyant if I wanted a refill and/or to be able to breathe like everyone else on the fucking planet...

Bear in mind I called the minute they opened. Maybe the 3rd minute...I ain't sure. Also bear in mind that after talking to three of these ignorant employees, I was primed like no ones business when I finally got the pharmacist, aka the cunt-haired bitch on the horn.

I did not use any four-letter words...but I did use every long, four-or-more syllables, legal-ese word and legal threat I could think of..all with honey dripping off them..,ok that last part is a bit of a lie...but I digress...

Whilst I tore this worthless employee, aka the cunt-haired-one-in-charge a new ass, without being foul-mouthed, I was marching around in the living room like I was on a death march into a warzone...my guns...aka my voice...a-blazing.

In the end, I got one helluva walk accomplish in my living room, and my blood pressure was off the charts. I also got my inhaler within 2 hours of my call...simply unheard of in these here parts people!!

;) It's good to be the bitch....sometimes it is, ya know.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.