Jun 29, 2010

Senator Jeff Sessions is a douche nozzle.

After watching that fuckwad yesterday, I really wish he would fall in a deep hole and never find his way out. Christ, what a political piece of shit.

And another thing..if they have the votes to get Kagan out of committee, why in the blue hell don't they just do it? I am sick to death of listening to all the political grandstanding by every fucking Rethug that sits on that committee.

Kagan isnt a liberal, she sure as fuck isn't a traditional progressive either. She is a friggin middle of the road pain in my brown ass.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.