Jul 19, 2010

About my Dad...and the YSFH

First I need to tell you that I love my Yuppie Sista from Hell (YSFH), who has stepped up to the plate as never before when it comes to Dad and his problems lately. She has done more get his life back together and taken more shit from the 'old man" than I ever have or could. She is getting him into a senior apt complex which is no picnic with a jackass like him. She is replacing all his lost furniture, clothing and all the other things that go with 'having a life'.

I tip my hat to her...and everyone else should as well. I have blogged, in the past, that she is self-centered, but this time..when the shit totally hit the fan, when he was burned out of his apartment...she has walked a mile and more in my flip flops (no one else has btw) and for that.... I love and adore her.

If it wasn't for her...my dad would be living with that grifter whackjob from hell who has been milking him for years out of his monthly retirement income..her and her two adult kids, who sponged off my father for a year when they lived with him rent-free.

So hats off to the YSFH...I love her and appreciate her like never before...because she is working a full-time job, mostly out-of-town in LA and commuting back to San Diego daily, and taking care of that cranky pain in the ass who, if left to his own resources, would be drunk by noon and never eat an ounce of real food.

I am sending her the link to this post...she deserves someone paying homage to her work for the last week and believe me when I say none of our other sisters or our brother have done shit...or offered to help in any way.

I love you sista woman.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.