Jul 14, 2010

Cheney, who has no heart, gets new mechanical one.

Not that I give a shit, but with the crap I have dealt with lately... I actually got a smile on my face when MSNBC reported this a few minutes ago:
Former Vice President Dick Cheney has had a pump assistance device implanted in his heart.

Here's a statement from Cheney:

    As many of you know, I have dealt with coronary artery disease for decades, suffering my first heart attack in 1978 at age 37. Over the years, excellent care from my doctors and advances in medicine and technology have allowed me to live a full and active life, for which I am very grateful.

    A few weeks ago, it became clear that I was entering a new phase of the disease when I began to experience increasing congestive heart failure. After a series of recent tests and discussions with my doctors, I decided to take advantage of one of the new technologies available and have a Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) implanted. The LVAD is a small implantable pump that improves heart function and will enable me to resume an active life.

    Last week I underwent surgery at Inova Fairfax Heart and Vascular Institute and had an LVAD implanted. The operation went very well and I am now recuperating.

    I am grateful for the wonderful care that I have received over the years at George Washington University Hospital, and that I am currently receiving at Inova Fairfax Heart and Vascular Institute.

    I also want to thank all of you who have included my family and me in your thoughts and prayers.
Actually, you fucking bag of shit...I have prayed for your demise for years...I want your ass in hell..which is where you belong.

UPDATE: On the Maddow Show tonight Dr. Allan Stewart, cardiac surgeon, New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia confirms Cheney has no pulse...no shit dude...what was your first clue?  Of course he used the word now during his discussion with Rachel but I submit to you, m'dear reader, that he never has had one.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.