Jun 6, 2011

It's the coverup. It's always the friggin coverup.

Melissa Harris-Perry is a good person to listen to. Her voice, logic and demeanor are a calming influence for an emotional wingtard like myself. She was on Maddow's show tonight to talk about Weinergate. Her and Maddow called it the 'ick factor'. No shit ladies, you two were spot friggin on.


So Harris-Perry made me rethink this whole horrid hot mess that Anthony Weiner brought upon himself and then involved all of us in it by constantly lying about to every major media outlet for at least a week. He was even on tv shows considered more entertainment than news running his piehole about being hacked...etc, etc, etc.

If I or anyone else has called for a Republican to step down because of anything even remotely considered sexual, then this qualifies.

It’s morals..and although, as I said it here earlier in the day on this topic.If he had come clean at the very beginning...I know I would of considered it personal morality, not ‘work related’ in any way. I would of stuck up for him.

Gawd knows he was a brilliant voice for the progressive agenda. That is compromised now.

Plus really..after I have had time to digest it..I don’t vote in his district, so it’s up to his voters. It's well known in the DC press corp that this man's ambitions were regional. He wanted to be mayor or even governor of the state..he wants to stay local more than higher national office or he would of run for Senator long ago. If I had to place a money bet on him getting either of those two positions I wouldn't know how to place my bet.

Every thing I have to say about it means nothing but the sound of my being pissed off that we were lied to over a dozen times in the course of a week. By someone I truly trusted and backed. It so sucks pond scum.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.