Jun 6, 2011

Little Anthony and the idiot attached to him.

As I watch Anthony Weiner cry at his presser on Lawrence O'Donnell's show, I feel nothing but pissed-the-hell off.I supported this man, I believed in this man. He was one of only a handful of liberals in national office that I held a high respect for.

Big Anthony is nothing more than a lying sack of shit that let his penis do the thinking for him. Resign asshole. Most liberals demand that of Rethugs caught w/their pants down..same goes for your dumb ass Anthony Weiner. That you lied about this shit for over a week shows you are not to be trusted. I might of gotten over this whole stupid mess if you hadn't lied to every media outlet imaginable..but you did.

On another note..this gives Breitbart credibility now..and that for me is almost as bad as what Big Anthony did. But for Andy B to hijack Big Anthony's presser to whine..that was total bullshit. But I expect nothing less from him. This is the man that flips off the audience when they don't like him..ala what he did on Maher's show last season. He doesn't need an apology..he needs to suck it up and deal.

 


Breitbart lied about Shirley Sherrod. Plain and simple. He cost her, her job by showing a heavily edited video then trying to say she was racist. He too is a liar.  Did he ever apologize to her?

Fuck no.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.