Feb 24, 2011

Andrea Mitchell v Jon Stewart: Who lobbed softballs for Rummy?

Hands down it was Jon Stewart. I didn't watch TDS last night, I dvr'd it, but after a couple of minutes watching it this morning, I really don't have anything good to say about Stewart's cough..interview of Rumsfeld. Softball city is how I see it.

On the other hand, Andrea Mitchell's pummeling of Rummy on her MSNBC show a couple of days ago was pretty damn good. She fired question after question at him, and didn't give him time to even come up for air. When he tried to blow off a question from her, she came right back at him tossing facts at him that backed up her assertions.

Stewart on the other hand, looked like a hand-picked Faux Noise comrade.

Nice going Jon. When did you start pitching for the other team?  Perhaps I expected too much of Stewart. Mitchell on the other hand, was better than I expected.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.