Feb 23, 2011

Scott Walker:Koch Whore & King of the Douchenozzles.

Thanks to Dave @DaveSplash.com for the audios. I have been laying in bed listening to bits and pieces of this convo all day on MSNBC. I fucking love it. Yes, I am still sick...but I digress.

Busted Scotty! You are so fucking busted you bag of batshit.





I love you Ian Murphy from BuffaloBeast.com! If you really want to know wtf is really going on w/Wisconsin's budget, ProPublica.org has a great piece on it here. They won a Pulitzer prize for their investigative reporting btw..so go read it..now!

It also made my day to hear that the Obama DOJ will no longer support that fucking bullshit known as DOMA. Carry On folks!!!!! ;) I am feeling better today than I have in a friggin week.

UPDATE: Did dumbass Gov Scotty Walker break the law during his phone call w/Ian/David Koch? We can only hope.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.