Mar 4, 2006

More Political fallout from Cunningham's greed.

I hope you, my dear reader remember Kathleen Harris. She of the infamous Florida recount debacle..who became a Repub darling...well, er...no longer sportsfans.

Seems she pocketed some cash-o-la from the same defense contractor as her esteemed colleague Randy "Dumb" Cunningham. She sold her soul for a paltry(in campaign dollar terms) $32K in illegal contributions..tsk..tsk..couldn't happen to a nicer woman if you ask me.

The link to Perrspectives.com's article about her fall from grace is here. Whats the poor girl gonna do now that her hopes to be re-elected seem dashed on the rocks of life.

Ask me if I give a shit..

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.