Mar 20, 2006

My Peace Rally photos are up on the "other" blog..

Its been a trying weekend since returning from the Peace Rally. I found out Saturday evening that a dear,sweet blogger passed away. Her name was Mileah, and her blog was "Literally Liberal". I loved her way of waxing political. Mileah didn't bitch-slap you between the eyes like I have a tendancy to do..she did it with a little sarcasm and humor. She wasn't always political either..I got to know her through her blog and subsequent emailing sessions we would have while she was at work...it would of been easier to chat methinks, but hell..we would just send hours of emails back and forth sometimes. I take comfort in the fact that she is now with her mother who died very young as well, and whom Mileah always missed so much. We who loved her shall now be missing Mileah...

For what is it to die, but to stand in the sun and melt into the wind?
Kahlil Gibran

Oh yeah..the rally pics..blogger wouldn't cooperate on this blog..but I seemed to be able to upload most of them on the fluff blog..the linkage to it is here if you care to check them out.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.