May 23, 2006

An Inconvienent Truth SEE IT starting tomorrow in NYC and LA

See it, tell everyone else to see it, take your kids to see it..just see it. Click on the poster to your left and it links to the website for the movie which lists all the locations it will be playing. If you live in Hell-A or NYC you can see it starting tomorrow. I will be going down to the depths of hell this weekend to see it. I live safely on the other side of a very high mountain range from Hell-A...actually,its not that safe..we get their smog dammit.

You can't afford NOT to see it. Time's a'waisting sportsfans..we need to be afraid..then do something to change the status quo.

I will put this in my right sidebar..so you can click it after June 1st,which is when it opens Nationwide.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.