Jul 21, 2006

Quit grandstanding and sign it already...plus other news of the day.


The VRA was finally passed, WITHOUT the cursed amendment..praise jesus and pass me a ballot.

Can Condo get her ass to the middle east any slower? I ask you..wtf are they waiting for? She won't be there until next week sometime..that..is bullshit sportsfans. Oh, and she has a plan..Meanwhile Israel is going nucking futs and everyone stands around a watches as they plan to march into Lebanon.

Best news of the day: Hot-tub Tom Delays little PAC is fined and will be shutting down..Under an agreement with the Federal Election Commission, Americans for a Republican Majority's political action committee agreed to pay a $115,000 fine and close. The agreement, reached July 7, was made public late Wednesday. Too bad it wasn't investigated prior to all that redistricting bullshit in Texas. But now is better than never. I highly suggest seeing the new Tom DeLay movie that I reviewed for you here. Linkage to the story about ARMPAC is here. North Carolinians can now co-habitat without fear of arrest. A judge has struck down the 100 year old law as unconstitutional..can I get an amen?

Bolton is a bully and the Shrub wants him to stay on as UN Ambassador. Nothing like alienating everyone in the world with that asshat running the show. The Shrub is kissing political ass and trying to diffuse the hatred towards Bolton..read all about it here. I hate that sumbitch Bolton..with every fiber of my being and the Shrub can kiss my progressive ass. You folks need to write your reps and tell them to dump his sorry ass, he adds NOTHING to the world except hate and discontent.

Tags; ,.,,,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.