Nov 7, 2006

Folks are saying they can't get this blog to load right..

And enough kind folks have told me, so I have created a wordpress blog. I will be test-driving wordpress for awhile until I see how well I like it. If you have an opinion on which is easier to read, or anything else regarding which blog you perfer to view, leave me a comment over there. If you wish to view that blog instead, the addy is:

http://leftwingnutjob.wordpress.com/



I will be posting the same stuff on both blogs..so for those folks that read my pathetic attempt at writing, take your pick and tell me which one works best for you, the reader. I could give a rats ass which one I rail and bitch on, really.

Hope everyone but the Republicans have a good Tuesday :)

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.