Jan 16, 2007

Barack Obama announces exploratory committee for Prez

Via YouTube, ala John Edwards, Obama announced this morning the creation of his exploratory commitee to run for President. Does anyone, besides me, think this is really a run at Vice Presidency?



I like Obama, don't get me wrong. I just don't think he is "electable" as President. He has only 2 years as a Senator under his belt, and no Foreign Policy experience. Plus..he is a man of "color" and this won't play well in the south. Is the rest of the United States ready for a Black President? I am..but not this time around, unless his intentions are really to grab the eye of the front runner for consideration as his Vice Pres candidate.

Tags: ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.