Jan 5, 2007

Ok..a time for humor is upon us..either that or we just cry in our beer.

Only because if I tear out any more hair, I gonna be friggin bald folks. So ..lets visit some downright wonderful blogs that make me smirk, smile or outright LMFAO:

Lulu. This women can photoshop some goodies that go with her posts. Take the recent one about the mail snooping..priceless..and the one about Harriet Miers..awesome..I do love the "ISG report,the dog ate it"..go visit Take Your Medicine ok?

Rantings of the Lazy Iguana- Funny but spot on shit..lil snark..lots of common sense..really bitch slaps the right with a smile on his lil Iguana face.

Princess Sparkle Pony..awesome photoshopping abilities with the snark level on full speed ahead. Mostly Condi-related posts but hey..there is something for everyone there.

Conservatives for American Values-they haven't updated their site in fucking forever..but if you haven't been there before..its worth the time and effort to wade through their archives for some goodies..best site for making fun of the right..by being a rightwing nutjob..people actually go ballistic on them until someone points out the site is one of the best satires on the web..bastards need to keep it current..but perhaps they have real lives or got busted for insider trading..dunno :P

There are many more in the sidebar..but my back is screaming, its been raining and the high today was fucking 45 degrees..its such a mess, I am medicated up to my beautiful brown eyes and have been quite a bit lately..gotta go..the meds are kicking in..and I need to get horizontal..just me and the cats..bed hogs that they are.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.