Apr 26, 2007

The Debates..I watched, I laughed I cried..ok..I didn't cry..

But I enjoyed the whole show..and I mean show..it was a dog and pony show of sorts.

I really didn't know who in the blue hell Gravel was before tonight...but the man is passionate, ya got to give him that.

Obama sounded canned. Hillary sounded prepared and seems to have the ability to fly by the seat of her pants..er..pantsuits..Obama..not so much.

Kucinich..I love that man..but he will never be more than a rudder for the liberals and Dems in general. He did rip Obama a new one..touche' Dennis!

Biden..o hell..what can you say about him?

Richardson..he wooed me on some topics..pissed me off on others..

Dodd..ok..so-so..didn't really impress me.

Edwards..he ran true to form for me..he loves to tell stories evidently.

I didn't really learn much about where they stand on some issues..like most politicians they talked around some of the questions when they didn't want to give a straight answer.

Ok..now..what did you, my dear, reader think of it? Newsweek has a roundup here. And they seem to share my view that this was a show of sorts..plus Obama's lack of substance and Dennis' pitbull run on him, as well as Gravel's calling him out.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.