Aug 1, 2007

Cheney and his Reagan moment...


Didn't mean to abandon my blog but the week hasn't been the best one for the most part..unless you count having lunch w/ my dear friend Bluegrrrl from PeaceTrain. We had a long lunch and guess what we talked about..go on..guess...

BLOGGING, BLOGS and BLOGGERS.

We did talk politics too, after all, we are political bloggers and God knows BushCo gives us all plenty to blog about..such as this one..

The Big Dick Cheney had the nads to actually lie his ever-loving ass off on TV again, about Hillary's letter. That wasn't the biggest lie however...his "I do not recall" moment regarding whether he sent Abu Gonzales to Ashcroft's bed was the highlight I think. Oh, I also choked on my water when I read this part of the Editor and Publisher piece:

He also admitted, for the first time, that his 2005 comment about the "last throes" of the insurgency in Iraq had been far off base: "My estimate at the time -- and it was wrong, it turned out to be incorrect -- was the fact that we were in the midst of holding three elections in Iraq, elected an interim government, then ratifying a constitution, then electing a permanent government, that they had had significant success, we'd rounded up Saddam Hussein. "I thought there were a series of these milestones that would in fact undermine the insurgency and make it less than it was at that point. That clearly didn't happen. I think the insurgency turned out to be more robust."

Oh please, you lying sack of batshit..gimme a freaking break. The E&P article also has the transcript of the "hospital visit" part of the interview..it's short..check it out and see how many times in the span of two questions he says I DO NOT RECALL. Or, if you don't want an Excedrine headache..don't..it's your choice my dear reader.

Tags: , , ,

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.