Dec 7, 2007

Pelosi calls Cheney a Dick..and I don't mean Richard..

Graphic filched from DarkBlack.

Well, truthfully..she didn't call him a dick..but I bet she did in private. After the Big Dick's speech-i-fying the other day..Nancy got her panties in a wad according to Politico:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) says a swipe that Vice President Cheney took at Democratic House leaders is "beneath the dignity of his office."


Now, personally, I don't think Nan has a lot of room to talk. She who refuses to impeach these bastids for high crimes and misdemeanors. In fact, I would go so far as to say..Nan..you really are the kettle calling the pot black..bitch.

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.