Feb 1, 2008

On the Democratic Debate last night..

It was cordial, informative and interesting. I was looking forward to it as I have none of the 17 others so far in this silly season. They spent a lot of time on issues that are important to me and the rest of the United States..starting with health care.

John Edwards was the first Democratic candidate to give us his plan on healthcare. As one of the 47 million without health insurance..this is probably the most important issue to me, outside the Iraq War and the Economy of course.

I hate to admit it, but Hillary seems to have the best plan of the two candidates. This puts me in a quandary....

Would I be able to hold my nose and cast a vote for her next Tuesday? Could I actually do that? I have steadfastly refused to consider voting for sHillary. I have stated it from day one.

I am not a one-issue voter. I have, in the past, supported candidates that held different views on specific issues because their basic platform was a good one and for that blessed of all reasons..for the good of the country as a whole.

Now..I just don't know..I have to figure it out soon however, because Tuesday is right around the corner. Jesus, I hate being conflicted....

Today's Photo..er..Graphic..ok, Picture.

It's moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have purchased a domain name. I have been meticulously working on a new site,Leftwing Nutjob. Please change your bookmarks people..this puppy will no longer be updated as of July 1st 2011.